The Art Of Music Sweepstakes
1. No Purchase Necessary: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Art of Music Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the State of Nebraska. Void where prohibited.
2. Eligibility: To enter, a person does not need to be a Foundary member. One entry per person, only. The Art of Music Sweepstakes is eligible to all participants who are (18) years of age or older at the time of drawing. All past and current employees of Hayneedle, Inc. and their affiliated companies and immediate relatives are not eligible to participate.
3. Sweepstakes Entry: All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on November 16, 2012. The following prizes (the “Prize”) will be awarded:
38 in. Albums and Stereo System Canvas Art
The Mynabirds – GENERALS – LP
Saddle Creek 50 – CD
Spend an Evening with Saddle Creek – DVD
Saddle Creek Piano T-Shirt – Large
(Giveaway items provided by the Foundary (www.theFoundary.com)
The Prize will be awarded by a random drawing conducted after the official closing of the sweepstakes on November 16, 2012. The drawing will be conducted using all eligible entry forms. The estimated retail value of the Prize is $250. This does not include taxes and other fees the winner may incur. The winner will be contacted by a Foundary representative and the Prize will be redeemed through the Foundary. The odds for the drawing will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. The winner’s first name will be publically shared on the websites and webpages owned or controlled by the Foundary, including their social media presence (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, etc.). The Foundary will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, past-due, misdirected or illegible entries.
4. Systems: If for any reason this Art of Music Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Foundary which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Art of Music Sweepstakes, the Foundary reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Art of Music Sweepstakes. The Foundary will not assume any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Foundary is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Art of Music Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified by email on or about December 3, 2012. Need not be present to win. The winner will be notified by a representative of the Foundary via email within 18 business days after the conclusion of the Art of Music Sweepstakes. The winner must claim the Prize within 3 business days after the date of notification of such Prize. A winner’s failure to respond to the Prize notification within the specified 3 business days will be considered such winner’s forfeiture of the Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries.
The winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity release which must be returned within five (5) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within five (5) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these official rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize, and the award of the Prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Art of Music Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Return of the Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. The winner may waive their right to receive the Prize. The Prize is nonassignable. No substitutions are allowed.
Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state, and local taxes and may need to complete a W-9 form before receiving the Prize.
6. Participation: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this sweepstakes giveaway as solely determined by the Sponsors.
7. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Art of Music Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the sweepstakes giveaway, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the sweepstakes giveaway, but in no event attorney’s fees; (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses.
8. General Release: By entering the Art of Music Sweepstakes, entrants release the Foundary, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Art of Music Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use the Prizes (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
9. Winner Identity: Entrants may request a list of the winner(s) by mail, by providing a self-addressed envelope to Hayneedle, Inc., ATTN: the Foundary, Emily Jetter, 9394 West Dodge Road, Suite 300, Omaha, NE 68114.
10. Sponsors: The 2012 Art of Music Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Foundary (9394 West Dodge Road, Suite 300, Omaha, NE, 68114-3319) whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Art of Music Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these official rules or in other materials relating to the Art of Music Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Art of Music Sweepstakes, please contact the Sponsors coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Choice of Law: By entering the sweepstakes giveaway, entrant agrees that any claim of dispute will be decided in accordance with the laws of the State of Nebraska; entrant further agree that all disputes will be settled by binding arbitration, in Nebraska, subject to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
// Enter to Win The Art of Music Giveaway //